Posts_count   Goto_page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
Ziyuka (#111253)
AnimeNfo Peasant

all the servers doesnt work for me and i use itunes 7.3.2

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message    Back_to_top 
Himmelslicht (#111151)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Time left timer runs from (0:30) to (0:00), if the song is longer is reloads every 30 secs to 0:30.

And [x] remember me on the radio site is not working (dunno if its important, but im using firefox 2.0.0.6)
i type name and pass in and activate the remember me, but i have to log in again every time

PostPosted: 
WxGirl (#121025)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Maybe severs or something is down and I am not aware of it. But when I put http://208.98.8.168:8000/listen.pls into winamp it gives me an error message in trying to connect. Maybe I did something different and winamp does not like it, but plugging the adress in worked in the past.

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message Visit_website AIM YIM MSNM    Back_to_top 
Sheepy (#109012)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Wxgirl, this is a server supers is running off his computer, even i get that message.

unfortunatly animenforadio is 'Between servers' and we need monies for some good ones.

AnimeNfo Radio Moderator

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message Send_email Visit_website MSNM    Back_to_top 
Akuma (#85221)
AnimeNfo Peasant

umm.. truing to go into the radio page but all I get is

404 Not Found

The requested URL /radio/ was not found on this server.

... it shouldnt be anything wrong with my pc seeing as I connected to that site 2 days ago.. :S

well whatever it is I hope it get fixed soon.. or someone helps me fix issues if it is my computer that's f**ked up

PostPosted: 
Himmelslicht (#111151)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Seems like the Radio page is down for a few days now, couldnt connect since thuesday, it always said page not found, whereever i tried and whichever brower i tried >.<

PostPosted: 
Shinka (#128364)
AnimeNfo Description Editor

Now that we've stated that the radio isnt working, does anyone know why???

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message AIM MSNM    Back_to_top 
Shinka (#128364)

Well, scince the radio is up and running again, I guess that question no longer needs answering. Thank for the help

PostPosted: 
Doff (#45012)
AnimeNfo Radio Administrator

Everything should be working perfectly now, please post if there is something that does not.

www.animenfo.com/radio --------< Listen!

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message Visit_website AIM MSNM    Back_to_top 
Anime Fairy (#134566)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Browsing Problems

Hi i just found this site since i got a pin from anime north and it rocks! I made an account and everything but when i sign in i cannot access anything other than my profile and the link to the forums. Is this normal? I cannot view the playlist or rate songs or anything while i am logged in. If someone could clear this up for me it would be appreciated.

PostPosted: 
Arkest (#118889)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Re: Browsing Problems

Anime Fairy (#134566) :
i cannot access anything other than my profile
You need to put your AnimeNfo.com forum user name into the box in your radio profile, otherwise it will keep redirecting you to the profile page.

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message MSNM    Back_to_top 
Anime Fairy (#134566)
AnimeNfo Peasant

ty

ty sooo much i kinda feel alittle slow now *smacks head* Yay!!!!

PostPosted: 
davangder (#134511)
AnimeNfo Peasant

can't login

I made my profile about a week ago and I cannot login into the radio page. It just keep refreshing the page when I try to login. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PostPosted: 
Arkest (#118889)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Re: can't login

davangder (#134511) :
I made my profile about a week ago and I cannot login into the radio page. It just keep refreshing the page when I try to login. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Did you make a radio account? It's separate from the animenfo.com & forums account.

PostPosted: 
davangder (#134511)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Re: can't login

Arkest (#118889) :
davangder (#134511) :
Did you make a radio account? It's separate from the animenfo.com & forums account.

I have tried and it says that account already exist.

Nevermind, I just created a new account. Thanks for the help

PostPosted: 
Kaetemi (#105612)
AnimeNfo Peasant

I haven't been able to connect to the 32kbps server for quite a few weeks, now. Did anything happen to it? The 128/192kbps servers basically kill my monthly bandwidth, so they're not really an option for me to listen to the whole day...

PostPosted: 
Arkest (#118889)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Kaetemi (#105612) :
I haven't been able to connect to the 32kbps server for quite a few weeks, now. Did anything happen to it? The 128/192kbps servers basically kill my monthly bandwidth, so they're not really an option for me to listen to the whole day...
http://animenforadio4.b2netsolutions.com:8015/listen.pls
I use it at work every day, it works fine. The link on the listen page was listing the wrong port number though, sorry about that.

PostPosted: 
Kaetemi (#105612)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Thx =)

PostPosted: 
Edward Liu (#68205)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Server not working

I'm having trouble accessing the radio server at this address: http://204.15.225.50/listen.pls. Unfortunately, I am trying to listen at work, so my work network blocks me from accessing the other servers. Is anyone else having problems using this address?

PostPosted: 
Maxmilian (#108772)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Can't log in/register
Can't log in/register

I can't log in or register at the radio page.

I'm registered at the forum and animenfo and can log in withou problem. But if I try to log in on the radio page after I type the name and pswd it looks like the page only refreshed itself. So I tried to register anew but I still get the message 'The account already exists or there is one created from that computer' so I tried to use the 'Forgot the pass' but the I got the message that such a user doesn't exist.
I'm a mess. Pls help somebody. Sad

Thx

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message AIM MSNM 
katybear (#46786)
AnimeNfo Radio Moderator

What's your username for the radio site? I couldn't find a user called Maxmilian.

It sounds like you already know this since you tired re-registering again and it didn't work... but I'll mention anyway that the main site, radio site, and forums all use different accounts, so make sure you're signed up on the radio site.

Otherwise it probably has to do with the login problems we had about a month ago. So you will have to send an email to Yhn at Yhn(at)AnimeNfo.com, tell him that you cant sign in and tell him as much info about your account as you can remember, like the email you used to sign up, so he can verify that its actually your account. And don't forget to tell him your username. Unfortunately hes on vacation though... so he may not be able to help you for a couple weeks, sorry =.=

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message Visit_website    Back_to_top 
Iain (#83181)
AnimeNfo Peasant

The AAC feed at http://animenforadio4.b2netsolutions.com:8015/listen.pls seems to be partially down. I see song titles, but get no audio. (Using iTunes, so I assume it's completely AAC-aware Smile)

I only started checking yesterday, 7/24, so this may be a very recent / short-term thing.

PostPosted: 
katybear (#46786)
AnimeNfo Radio Moderator

That stream seems to be working fine for me. Try using Winamp if you have it, the radio seems to work best with that program ^^

PostPosted: 
Iain (#83181)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Odd. It isn't working either with iTunes or Nullriver Tuner on the iPhone, either broadband or through Edge, which is annoying since it's the only feed that is a small enough bandwidth for Edge. Unfortunately, I can't run WinAmp here (and it wouldn't help, since the point is to listen on the iPhone Smile). Both Nullriver Tuner and iTunes work with the other AAC feeds I've tried.

Anyway, if it's working for you, it's obviously not a problem with the feed... I guess I'm out of luck for listening to AnimeNfo mobile :/

PostPosted: 
katybear (#46786)
AnimeNfo Radio Moderator

Ah, damn :/
Well I don't have any experience with streaming stations with a cell, so I wouldn't be much help to you, sorry. But if anyone else can help, feel free to lol

Wish I could stream Anfo Radio through my cell XD

PostPosted: 
Edward Liu (#68205)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Re: Server not working

Does anyone have any update on this? I still can't access this server.

Edward Liu (#68205) :
I'm having trouble accessing the radio server at this address: http://204.15.225.50/listen.pls. Unfortunately, I am trying to listen at work, so my work network blocks me from accessing the other servers. Is anyone else having problems using this address?

PostPosted: 
katybear (#46786)
AnimeNfo Radio Moderator

Yeah sorry, a few streams are down right now. The only one that can straighten that out is Doff and hes been on vacation for the past couple weeks, and wont be back for a couple more weeks. So we will have to wait until he comes back :/

Sorry again, and thanks for your patience!

PostPosted: 
Arctic (#135925)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Problem when logged on

I just registered for the AnimeNfo radio and I can log in without problems. However, once logged in I am stuck with the "my profile" page. Clicking links just refreshes the page. If I log out I can view the other pages like "now playing" normally.

PostPosted: 
katybear (#46786)
AnimeNfo Radio Moderator

Does it say anything like, 'please update your AnimeNfo.com (the main site) loginname' or to update your email? Try doing that even if it doesn't ask for it :/

PostPosted: 
Arctic (#135925)
AnimeNfo Peasant

It didn't ask spefically anything like that, but it worked. I put the AnimeNfo loginname and clicked "change", then pressed the "update" button for the e-mail. This caused the loginname first to disappear but to emerge later again. It is working now, thanks for the advice.

PostPosted: 
Angie (#120373)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Logging in
I can't log into the radio

I have been registered for quite some time now and this happens now and again.
I can log into the main site, and onto the forums, yet when I try to log into the radio, after I click go it seems to just refresh the page with my info still there but not signed in. I cleared my internet's cookies already and the issue persists. Is the radio glitching or is it just on my side??

PostPosted: 
Shinka (#128364)

They are three seprate IDs. As you need to register for the main site and the forum separately, you need to do the same for the radio. Create an account on the radio site.

------------------------------------------------------------
"God's in his heaven. All's right with the world"

PostPosted: 
Iain (#83181)
AnimeNfo Peasant

katybear (#46786) :
Ah, damn :/
Well I don't have any experience with streaming stations with a cell, so I wouldn't be much help to you, sorry. But if anyone else can help, feel free to lol

Wish I could stream Anfo Radio through my cell XD

With the last round of fixes, even this AAC stream is working perfectly for me. I took a break from the site because of bandwidth restrictions at work, now I'm back and very happy Smile. Yep, it's great to be able to stream to the phone - I can even use the AAC feed through EDGE (regular mobile signal) so I can listen to AnimeNfo Radio in the car now...

PostPosted: 
smalbluthing (#137948)
AnimeNfo Peasant

HELP!!!

Please help. got an e-mail confirmation. Went to the link but it won't "validate". Tried both links in the e-mail and the validation code. Can you help me? It won't " log me in".
Thank you in advance for any help you may offer,
Jenn.

PostPosted: 
katybear (#46786)
AnimeNfo Radio Moderator

Re: HELP!!!

smalbluthing (#137948) :
Please help. got an e-mail confirmation. Went to the link but it won't "validate". Tried both links in the e-mail and the validation code. Can you help me? It won't " log me in".
Thank you in advance for any help you may offer,
Jenn.

Hi, sorry for the late reply. You'll have to email Yhn (Yhn@AnimeNfo.com), tell him what the problem is and give him the username of the account you're trying to make, as well as the email address your using to register. He will help you with that ^^

PostPosted: 
Hotohori (#39152)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Sometimes when a song is played, that i have earlier allready voted with 10, it has only 5 Points. Is this a known Bug? I can not say how often this is, i think that i often not notice it. I notice it sometimes more than 1x at a day, sometimes only every 3-4 days. And i mean it is not a special song, where i notice that.

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message Visit_website 
katybear (#46786)
AnimeNfo Radio Moderator

Hotohori (#39152) :
Sometimes when a song is played, that i have earlier allready voted with 10, it has only 5 Points. Is this a known Bug? I can not say how often this is, i think that i often not notice it. I notice it sometimes more than 1x at a day, sometimes only every 3-4 days. And i mean it is not a special song, where i notice that.

Hmm that's strange, I've occasionally noticed something similar. Sometimes I'll think I've rated a song, but actually I've just heard the song so many times that I figure I must have rated it by now... sometimes I don't quite hit 'Submit' in time before the song changes and it didn't go through, or I go to choose a number from the list but don't realize the cursor jumped and I clicked on a different number. And then sometimes I have no idea how my rating changed when I know it was different before lol
Anyway, I'll show this to Yhn if he hasn't seen it already and see what he has to say about it ^^

PostPosted: 
Hotohori (#39152)
AnimeNfo Peasant

At the beginning i was also uncertain, but later at some songs i was 100% sure, that i have rate it correct and different.

PostPosted: 
Dj-Yhn (#124172)
AnimeNfo Scout

If you rated a song, and the rating seems to be wrong the next time it plays; it's just a cache issue. The rating will not be changed; your browser just - for some reason - doesn't update the rating box.

Probably if you open the song info; or force reload the page, the correct rating will be shown.

PostPosted: 
Hotohori (#39152)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Ok, i will control that the next time.

PostPosted: 
Hotohori (#39152)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Ok, i have it again:

Artist: Tanaka Rie
Title: Ningyo Hime
Album: Chobits OST

played 02.05.09 ~11:58pm (10 minutes ago)

On the "Now Playing" site it shows me a false rating of 5 (i reload the site again and again, so its not a Browser problem), on the Song Detail site and on the "Index" site it shows me the correct rating of 10. So it is a bug on the "Now Playing" site. And only with 10 ratings(?)

I will test it now with this song again.

PostPosted: 
Dj-Yhn (#124172)
AnimeNfo Scout

Okay... on level...

LRN 2 CLR CACHE.

Edit: okay; maybe that is a little too much... but seriously. I say it's a Cache issue; I also say FORCE reload; you claim to have experience with making websites... How the hell can you not understand what I meant?

PostPosted: 
Hotohori (#39152)
AnimeNfo Peasant

So, i found it out: this problem comes sometimes, when i have don't rate the last song in the Playlist. When i rate it and reload the "Now Playing" site, all is then correct now and the current song have the correct rating.

I don't know what this should have to do with the Cache. I can delete the Cache 1000 times and nothing is fixed. The problem is server side.

PostPosted: 
Flawliss (#139552)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Login Issues
Not a Case sensitive issue :D

I've been trying to log into Anime radio, And i cant, I've tried to retrive a new password, and it wont Mail the code (step 1) which means i cant proceed to step 2.

I tried making a new account, And when i try to log in with that, it fails..

Any known issues around Logins?

Also when i try to request the new password, i get this and a redirect:

I couldn't send the mail because: Array. Your password was not reset.
You are being redirected automatically

PostPosted: 
Hotohori (#39152)
AnimeNfo Peasant

You have read the news?

http://www.animenfo.com/radio/index.php

You must convert your Account over a special URL.

PostPosted: 
Display_posts:   Sort_by:   
 Posts_count   Goto_page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
Post_new_topic   Reply_to_topic View_previous_topicView_next_topic
 Forum_index » AnimeNfo Radio
Jump_to:  

Rules_post_cannot
Rules_reply_cannot
Rules_edit_cannot
Rules_delete_cannot
Rules_vote_cannot