Forum_index » Anime Series Discussion Forum
Erm... What the hell?
Moderators: AnimeNfo Forum Moderator
Post_new_topic   Reply_to_topic View_previous_topicView_next_topic
 Posts_count  
Pyrii (#40810)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Erm... What the hell?

Sorry to make this post in this Anime's folder, but I noticed that people seem to be reviewing/voting on in AniDB/AnimeNFO an Anime which hasn't even aired? Has the Amazon bug hit everybody, where something that isn't even released yet get 200 votes saying it's brilliant. I haven't seen it yet, and will probably wait till I've seen it all to vote on what I think of it.

Just thought this was a weird habit... tis all.

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message    Back_to_top 
Bakaman (#29063)
AnimeNfo Review Moderator

personally I think that people reviewing this anime need to be shot, its got 1 FRIGGEN EPISODE OUT

HOW CAN YOU WRITE A REVIEW ABOUT AN ANIME ALLREADY

look theres allready 2 pages of this crap http://www.animenfo.com/review.php?id=1317&n=wkfguu&t=ragnarok_the_an&type=anime

didnt this anime air on apr 6 in japan thats only a couple of days ago

there need to be a rule that states "There shall be no reviewing of anime till after the 6th episode"

I want to wipe out all of the reviews of this anime, but I think I might get yelled at, if the other mods/review mods agree, can we kill those reviews and leave a note about not reviewing it till halfway through May

edit---- whoo this is my 420th post, time to celebrate........ (those that get it will get it)

http://www.animenfo.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=582

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message Visit_website AIM MSNM    Back_to_top 
Wizard-of-Oz (#21859)
AnimeNfo Juggernaut

Supers is working on a program that will make it so that nobody can review an anime until it airs. A long needed addition in my opinion.

*passes the gonj*

MySpace
Forum FAQ
Forum Rules

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message AIM    Back_to_top 
Bakaman (#29063)
AnimeNfo Review Moderator

Wizard-of-Oz (#21859) :
Supers is working on a program that will make it so that nobody can review an anime until it airs. A long needed addition in my opinion.

I would much rather see people not be able to review an anime till at least episode 6 (if it goes that far) is aired

*takes that ganj* says "ohhhh kine"

http://www.animenfo.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=582

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message Visit_website AIM MSNM    Back_to_top 
Friday Hefler (#4995)
AnimeNfo Scout

I saw it and liked what I saw...

But, I agree. I collect (and I mean COLLECT) anime. I have over 100 series and OVA's I haven't even gotten to see yet, just keeping up with my dailys and backfilling my viewing time with classics I have yet to see.

I always collect and watch an anime up to at least 5 episodes, before I make a decision, and if I don't watch it, I keep getting it, until I see 5 episodes and then decide to keep going or drop it. I had up to Inuyasha 97 before I actually saw the first 5, and decided to keep going.

Some shows certaily suck in the first couple of episodes, but by 5 or 6 they are cool (i.e. I hated Trigun after watching the first 3 episodes, and felt gyped for Buying it, after episode 5 I was hooked). Some stuff needs time to warm up. But some stuff Rocks from The Get-Go.

I don't think there is anything wrong in saying/posting I liked the first episode, or I didn't, but I think "Reviews" should be reserved for later. You're right.

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message Send_email YIM    Back_to_top 
Display_posts:   Sort_by:   
 Posts_count  
Post_new_topic   Reply_to_topic View_previous_topicView_next_topic
 Forum_index » Anime Series Discussion Forum
Jump_to:  

Rules_post_cannot
Rules_reply_cannot
Rules_edit_cannot
Rules_delete_cannot
Rules_vote_cannot