Forum_index » Anime Series Discussion Forum » Ai Yori Aoshi
Season 3?
Moderators: AnimeNfo Forum Moderator
Post_new_topic   Reply_to_topic View_previous_topicView_next_topic
 Posts_count  
[[LuCkY]] (#37389)
AnimeNfo Scout

Season 3?

Didn't know which forum to post in...so I did both, heh. Anyone know if/when season 3 is schedueled?

Clan <{-RRA-}>
Red Means Victory™

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message Visit_website AIM YIM MSNM 
Caddberry (#27690)
AnimeNfo Forum Administrator

i think this is going on in the ~enshi~ thread..

Obey the forum Rules!
Find answers to your questions in the Forum FAQ

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message Send_email    Back_to_top 
[[LuCkY]] (#37389)
AnimeNfo Scout

Caddberry (#27690) :
i think this is going on in the ~enshi~ thread..

Perhaps =o

Clan <{-RRA-}>
Red Means Victory™

PostPosted: 
Doff (#45012)
AnimeNfo Radio Administrator

a seesos 3 would be very nice... Very Happy

www.animenfo.com/radio --------< Listen!

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message Visit_website AIM MSNM    Back_to_top 
tomackze (#52708)
AnimeNfo Peasant

would love a season 3...

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message    Back_to_top 
Dark Angel. (#50505)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Ofcause I would love Ai Yori Aoshi season 3.. Ai Yori Aoshi is one of my all time favarite love/drama/romance/ of all time!!!! Very Happy

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message MSNM    Back_to_top 
Ken Hayashi (#52012)
AnimeNfo Forum Moderator

Dark Angel. (#50505) :
Ofcause I would love Ai Yori Aoshi season 3.. Ai Yori Aoshi is one of my all time favarite love/drama/romance/ of all time!!!! Very Happy

Aoi is my favourite anime girl, period! Can't wait for season 3 to come along. And since we're at it, I'm waiting for season 2 to make it's way here too.

The Rules Are Here! Read Them!
Here Are the FAQs. Read Them Too!

PostPosted: 
Bebop (#48738)
AnimeNfo Scout

All i got is the mangas but i like them so far. at some point i have to look in to getting the anime. *grabs a sticky note*

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message AIM    Back_to_top 
[[LuCkY]] (#37389)
AnimeNfo Scout

Ken Hayashi (#52012) :
Dark Angel. (#50505) :

Aoi is my favourite anime girl, period! Can't wait for season 3 to come along. And since we're at it, I'm waiting for season 2 to make it's way here too.

nice sig btw, whats it from...i mean the source.

Clan <{-RRA-}>
Red Means Victory™

PostPosted: 
Ken Hayashi (#52012)
AnimeNfo Forum Moderator

[[LuCkY]] (#37389) :

nice sig btw, whats it from...i mean the source.

Yahoo search, search for images, search word "Aoi Sakuraba". Not a lot of images available on the net right now, but that was one of the few nice ones I found.

Can't seem to get enough of her. Sorry, I sound like a weirdo or a perv.

PostPosted: 
CrazyHigh (#51882)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Season 3.. really

Ai Yori Aoshi is an awesome anime... there's got to be a 3rd season and gosh u got to like Tina's fun reaction.. LOL..

by the way.. [[LuCkY]] wats that pic on ur signature.. not avatar the one below all ur posts? wat anime is tat from?.. onegai

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message Visit_website AIM 
[[LuCkY]] (#37389)
AnimeNfo Scout

Re: Season 3.. really

CrazyHigh (#51882) :
Ai Yori Aoshi is an awesome anime... there's got to be a 3rd season and gosh u got to like Tina's fun reaction.. LOL..

by the way.. [[LuCkY]] wats that pic on ur signature.. not avatar the one below all ur posts? wat anime is tat from?.. onegai

One on the left is just fanart of some sort, and the two lesbians on the right are from Ragnarok.

Proper size;

http://www3.telus.net/lucky644/sig/old%20sigs/lucksig.gif

Clan <{-RRA-}>
Red Means Victory™

PostPosted: 
ahp (#43308)
AnimeNfo Juggernaut

There wouldn't be almost anything to do the third season about. ~Enishi~ more or less only consisted of filler episodes, which was rather lame. The "story development" in ~Enishi~ could have been easily put in a single or maybe two episodes (in my opinion).

Sure, Aoi is a cute character and Kaoru is one of the few normal male lead characters out there; but making a third season would be very overwrought.
I'm rather certain that there will not be a third anime season because there just wouldn't be enough story development room for more than a single episode..

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message Send_email Visit_website    Back_to_top 
Last Exile (#35342)
AnimeNfo Description Editor

Enishi really just cashed in on fans wanting more. It was mainly filler with a bit of more development for Aoi and Tina, and aore excuses to see them even more naked.

The only thing that could be new is Kaoru and Aoi getting married. That's all. That's only worth of a 1 or 2 ep OAV.

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message Send_email MSNM    Back_to_top 
Erick (#98671)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Personaly Ai Yori Aoshi is easily one of my favorite Animes as well and I would love a third season.

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message Visit_website MSNM    Back_to_top 
Kaitou_B (#66766)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Erick (#98671) :
Personaly Ai Yori Aoshi is easily one of my favorite Animes as well and I would love a third season.

That would be nice.

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message Send_email MSNM    Back_to_top 
sammuel (#104913)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Last Exile (#35342) :
Enishi really just cashed in on fans wanting more. It was mainly filler with a bit of more development for Aoi and Tina, and aore excuses to see them even more naked.

The only thing that could be new is Kaoru and Aoi getting married. That's all. That's only worth of a 1 or 2 ep OAV.

hahaha yeh mahn!!!! even 1 or 2 eps r ok.. I just wana c Aoi(my crush) and Kaoru( my rival) getting married hehe.. there I'll give up on AOI hehe she's so beautiful and kind. don't u think?

PostPosted: 
sammuel (#104913)
AnimeNfo Peasant

ahp (#43308) :
There wouldn't be almost anything to do the third season about. ~Enishi~ more or less only consisted of filler episodes, which was rather lame. The "story development" in ~Enishi~ could have been easily put in a single or maybe two episodes (in my opinion).

Sure, Aoi is a cute character and Kaoru is one of the few normal male lead characters out there; but making a third season would be very overwrought.
I'm rather certain that there will not be a third anime season because there just wouldn't be enough story development room for more than a single episode..

BOOOOO!!! there should be a third season!!! make a third season of Ai Yori Aoshi.. please I beg the person who made that anime.... Sad Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: 
Ken Hayashi (#52012)
AnimeNfo Forum Moderator

sammuel (#104913)

Don't double-post. Read the forum rules and FAQs. The links are under my signature.

In future, use the edit button if you want to add new information to your original post.

If you want to reply to 2 persons in the same post, simply quote their text and post your replies under each section.

This is the 2nd time I've seen you double-post in here. Please don't do it again.

PostPosted: 
Nathan Gomes (#102858)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Bebop (#48738) :
All i got is the mangas but i like them so far. at some point i have to look in to getting the anime. *grabs a sticky note*
I finally identified your avatar in Mahoraba and then found that there's no forum for it. I didn't enjoy the series but I wanted to comment on how similar it is to Ai Yori Aoshi, so I posted here instead. I wonder why there's no forum, considering its (unwarranted) high rating.

PostPosted: 
cranston (#84421)

Nathan Gomes (#102858) :
Bebop (#48738) :
I finally identified your avatar in Mahoraba and then found that there's no forum for it. I didn't enjoy the series but I wanted to comment on how similar it is to Ai Yori Aoshi, so I posted here instead. I wonder why there's no forum, considering its (unwarranted) high rating.
Haven't seen him around for quite some time, but Bebop's avatar IS pretty cute, isn't it? However, I don't see the resemblance to AYA. Mahoraba is not worth discussing. It has a high rating, most likely from fanboys who aren't forumites. Generally, the people who actually hang out in the forums are rather critical of animes.

Two elements make an anime great: romance and moe!
My anime collection (with ranking) and visual novel CGs!

PostPosted: 
Ken Hayashi (#52012)
AnimeNfo Forum Moderator

Mahoraba is a harem anime that pales in comparison to the sweetness and tenderness of AYA.

Period.

PostPosted: 
Nathan Gomes (#102858)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Laughing I've run into some AYA devotees. I don't know about deep similarities or differences but some I saw at a glance are:

-Guy surrounded by girls (4, 5?) in an inn/mansion. A grownup or two as well
-Beer drinking, partying girl replete with mysterious fang and flirtatious/mischievous demeanor
-characters were small. Dunno how to elaborate on that, they just were
-guy focuses on blue haired female lead who has sweet personality
-all too common beach episode
-etc etc

I found them about the same overall and wasn't drawn to either. A Mahoraba forum would be useless but I was just confused about not seeing one. I heard Enishi has some good Tina eps which I'm somewhat interested in seeing since she was my fav character and I thought the sparks between her and the main guy were the best part.

On an unrelated note, why's there no forum for Shakugan no Shana? Now that is worth discussing

PostPosted: 
cranston (#84421)

Nathan Gomes (#102858) :
On an unrelated note, why's there no forum for Shakugan no Shana? Now that is worth discussing
Because you didn't start one?

PostPosted: 
Nathan Gomes (#102858)
AnimeNfo Peasant

wow quick response

I don't know how that works, I probably won't bother. Surprising someone didn't start one, it was a good series. My, over the course of seeing several posts of yours I've come to see how refreshing your personality is!

PostPosted: 
Ken Hayashi (#52012)
AnimeNfo Forum Moderator

Nathan Gomes (#102858) :
-Beer drinking, partying girl replete with mysterious fang and flirtatious/mischievous demeanor
-etc etc

I could name you a handful of anime that fit that description but my memory fails me (yet again).

Ah, one that springs to ming is Tenchi Muyo.

Guy surrounded by girls (4, 5?) in an inn/mansion. A grownup or two as well - Tenchi and his harem at his grandpa's temple.

-Beer drinking, partying girl replete with mysterious fang and flirtatious/mischievous demeanor - Ryoko

-characters were small. Dunno how to elaborate on that, they just were - Erm... Sasami and Washu

-guy focuses on blue haired female lead who has sweet personality - Ayeka is blue-haired too.

-all too common beach episode - it's in there somewhere (can't remember the episode number, but it's the one with the swimsuit competition, somewhere near the later half of the season)

PostPosted: 
Avalanche (#92065)
AnimeNfo Site Staff

Mahoraba was OK. It was likeable and please remember it was meant for kids. 12-14 year ols at max. Everything is toned in that anime - from romance to seriousness to emotion. And the chibi is nothing but proof of that. BTW are there any chibi anime which are not childish?

AYA was a romance with harem 50-50. And it was not meant for kids. It was for older teens and, yes, it was very heartwarming.

And those things Nathan Gomes mentioned were staple for ALL harem/romance anime. Xcept the guy falling for the blue haired girl bit...

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message Send_email YIM    Back_to_top 
Ken Hayashi (#52012)
AnimeNfo Forum Moderator

avalnanche (#92065) :
And those things Nathan Gomes mentioned were staple for ALL harem/romance anime. Xcept the guy falling for the blue haired girl bit...

[spoiler:4b8d97dd61]If you saw the 3rd and last Tenchi Muyo movie, you'll get the hint that Tenchi didn't fall for blue-haired Ayeka either.[/spoiler:4b8d97dd61]

Wink

PostPosted: 
Nathan Gomes (#102858)
AnimeNfo Peasant

avalnanche (#92065) :

Yeah you're pretty much right about that, as Love Hina also had lots of those elements. Shuffle as well. Beach, park, arcade, shopping eps, gotta love them. AYA was meant for older audience bc of the ecchi for one. Blue haired sweet girl haha yes, that is at least one concrete similarity. Childhood friend thing is also all too common, with flashbacks too.

Blast, why did I have to register with my real name, if only I had given it more thought Confused

PostPosted: 
cranston (#84421)

Someone needs to state the obvious. Likewise, refrain from asking rhetorical questions unless you're looking for sarcasm.
Nathan Gomes (#102858) :
AYA was meant for older audience bc of the ecchi for one.
Not necessarily. Sure AYA was ecchi, but it (the anime) is tame in comparison to Mahoramatic, for instance. Mahoramatic was clearly meant for younger audiences. For these stuff to appeal to older folks, it can't rely on ecchiness and slapstick comedy. Character development and character relationships are more important. In my case, moe is also required. Razz

:
-etc etc
Except for the blue hair, sweet personality and beach episode, you seem to be close to identifying the elements which defines the 'harem' genre of anime. Name any harem anime (Aa Megamisama, Suzuka, Futakoi, Ugly and Beautiful World, AYA, Mahoraba, Maburaho, Sensei Negima, Great Teacher Onizuka, Rozen Maiden, Onegai Twins, Vandread, etc etc etc) and voila!

I left out blue-haired and sweet personality because not all 'lead girls' fit this mold. For instance, Urashima Keitaro obviously gunning for the violent Narusegawa Naru when blue-haired and sweet Shinobu was available. Suzuka was blue-haired but not sweet, not like that miko(shrine maiden)-chan. Belldandy is sweet but not blue-haired.

As for the beach episode, it doesn't have to be a harem to have a beach or onsen episode. Off hand, I can give Grenadier, School Rumble, You're Under Arrest as examples. If there are hot girls, there MUST be a beach or onsen episode.

Female characters in harem animes can be divided into distinct categories, 'stock' characters if you will although a particular female in any one anime may combine characteristics of two or more stock characters.

For more detailed information, I refer you to the wiki

PostPosted: 
Ch1pPy™ (#106014)
AnimeNfo Juggernaut

I would love to see a season 3 and hopes Kaoru ends up with Tina. O.o Yes, you got that right, if I were Kaoru I'd choose Tina over Aoi. Twisted Evil

*possible spoilers ahead*

I admit, that at first I really hated Tina with a passion. I came to AYA not knowing it's a harem, so I'm loving the Kaoru x Aoi lovey-dovey going on, living in the same house together, master - slave thingy, then Tina (f*cking) shows up (warg!). I was pissed and almost decided to stop watching it, but I'm sure glad I didn't.

Well I know you guys are thinking, "*sshole! (spoiler)
:
[Aoi lived everyday of her life knowing that she would be the future wife of Kaoru and did her best in everything!".
Well, that's a thing, if I were Kaoru I would be pressured, yes "pressured". (spoiler)
:
And finding out that she'd runaway from home and went against her family just to see me is even more "pressure".
What Kaoru felt at first isn't love, it's "responsibility", I mean who would dump a girl after finding out the stuffs she went through just to be with you? I'd feel responsible, and I'd try my best to return those feeling. Well, who wouldn't love Aoi-chan? She's a dreamgirl (well, for me that is) so the rest is easy.

However, the reason I'd choose Tina over Aoi isn't as simple as playing with someone in the past and those promises @.@. Well, come to think about it, Kaoru wouldn't be the man he is today if it wasn't for Tina. (spoiler)
:
She (Tina) was the one to get Kaoru to join the photography club, thus making him more cheerful and happy than he used to be.
If it wasn't for her, Kaoru would still be the emo-ish, sad, harem loser that we all hate.

(spoiler)
:
Tina is very deeply in love with Kaoru, and Kaoru would probably be if she had not left for a year all of a sudden.
Well, either ways, I got no problem if he choose Aoi (who wouldn't?) but Tina's great development in ~Enishi~ leaves me curious of what's gonna happen if there would be a 3rd season.

PostPosted: 
Edited_time_total
Tommy (#125305)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Last Exile (#35342) :

yeah, I kind of agree with you there, nothing really happen between Aoi and Kaoru they still keep there relationship a secret. I got to ammit Enishi is kind of like the first season of Ai Yori Aoshi. But i wouldn't mind seeing a third season of this great anime!!! Very Happy

PostPosted: 
Display_posts:   Sort_by:   
 Posts_count  
Post_new_topic   Reply_to_topic View_previous_topicView_next_topic
 Forum_index » Anime Series Discussion Forum » Ai Yori Aoshi
Jump_to:  

Rules_post_cannot
Rules_reply_cannot
Rules_edit_cannot
Rules_delete_cannot
Rules_vote_cannot