Forum_index » Anime Series Discussion Forum
show credits
Moderators: AnimeNfo Forum Moderator
Post_new_topic   Reply_to_topic View_previous_topicView_next_topic
 Posts_count  
tonty57 (#28973)
AnimeNfo Peasant

show credits

Has any one been able to get the whole message writen for the background of the show. I can never get the whole thing, and would be grateful if anyone can let me in on it. Sry for the bad spelling!
Question
~Tonty57

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message    Back_to_top 
Baka Neko (#4023)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Is there any chance that it would be :

"Once upon a time, in New York City in 1941... at this club open to all comers to play, night after night, at a club named "Minston's Play House" in Harlem, they play jazz sessions competing with each other. Young jazz men with a new sense are gathering. At last they created a new genre itself. They are sick and tired of the conventional fixed style jazz. They're eager to play jazz more freely as they wish then... in 2071 in the universe... The bounty hunters, who are gathering in the spaceship "BEBOP", will play freely without fear of risky things. They must create new dreams and films by breaking traditional styles. The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called... COWBOY BEBOP"

????

Anyway, hope this helps.

PostPosted: 
Wizard-of-Oz (#21859)
AnimeNfo Juggernaut

Baka Neko (#4023) :
Is there any chance that it would be :

"Once upon a time, in New York City in 1941... at this club open to all comers to play, night after night, at a club named "Minston's Play House" in Harlem, they play jazz sessions competing with each other. Young jazz men with a new sense are gathering. At last they created a new genre itself. They are sick and tired of the conventional fixed style jazz. They're eager to play jazz more freely as they wish then... in 2071 in the universe... The bounty hunters, who are gathering in the spaceship "BEBOP", will play freely without fear of risky things. They must create new dreams and films by breaking traditional styles. The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called... COWBOY BEBOP"

????

Anyway, hope this helps.

I think thats it also. Ive seen it on a few different things. Like the case that my cowboy bebop dvds came in. They were pirated, but at the time I didnt know there was such a thing as pirated anime. Im rambling sorry, ill stop.

MySpace
Forum FAQ
Forum Rules

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message AIM    Back_to_top 

I wasn't able to catch that. Confused

PostPosted: 
    Back_to_top 
Baka Neko (#4023)
AnimeNfo Peasant

I wasn't able to catch it either (I'm a non-english-speaking native).
But some time ago I was on a www site that displays the whole thing, so I remembered, plus a copy/paste. That's all.
The funny thing is that I forgot the URL of this site. But if you copy/paste the citation in your favorite Altavista/Google search engine, you'll find tons of sites that have this text.

PostPosted: 
New Era (#36547)
AnimeNfo Scout

Wizard-of-Oz (#21859) :
I think thats it also. Ive seen it on a few different things. Like the case that my cowboy bebop dvds came in. They were pirated, but at the time I didnt know there was such a thing as pirated anime. Im rambling sorry, ill stop.
I didn't know much of pirated anime either but nowadays I think most of the anime fans have lots of pirated anime in their collection cause it's way too expensive to buy the anime you want ...

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message Visit_website    Back_to_top 
Display_posts:   Sort_by:   
 Posts_count  
Post_new_topic   Reply_to_topic View_previous_topicView_next_topic
 Forum_index » Anime Series Discussion Forum
Jump_to:  

Rules_post_cannot
Rules_reply_cannot
Rules_edit_cannot
Rules_delete_cannot
Rules_vote_cannot