Forum_index » Anime Series Discussion Forum » Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien:The GAME...
Moderators: AnimeNfo Forum Moderator
Post_new_topic   Reply_to_topic View_previous_topicView_next_topic
 Posts_count   Goto_page: 1, 2 Next
Hex(f) (#54472)
AnimeNfo Warrior

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien:The GAME...

I just found out that there is a KGNE game. I have asked everywhere but I canít find it here in Greece. Is there a place on the net or in Europe that I can find it? Donít talk about www.getchu.com. (For purchase only)

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message Send_email YIM MSNM    Back_to_top 
Caddberry (#27690)
AnimeNfo Forum Administrator

Re: Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien:The GAME...

Hex(f) (#54472) :
I just found out that there is a KGNE game. I have asked everywhere but I canít find it here in Greece. Is there a place on the net or in Europe that I can find it? Donít talk about www.getchu.com. (For purchase only)

I believe that the KgNE game has not been translated to any other languages yet. I have looked everywhere and if there was anything out there I would have found it.. There was a company that was talking about doing the translation and bringing it over so i'm thinking that might happen sometime.. I cant remember the company though.. Not off the top of my head right now I cant anyway..

Obey the forum Rules!
Find answers to your questions in the Forum FAQ

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message Send_email    Back_to_top 
Hex(f) (#54472)
AnimeNfo Warrior

It is bad that there is no translation, but I don't need any. I can speak Jap.
Just how can I bring the disk here?
I don't realy care if it's PS2 or PC or ...

PostPosted: 
Caddberry (#27690)

Hex(f) (#54472) :
It is bad that there is no translation, but I don't need any. I can speak Jap.
Just how can I bring the disk here?
I don't realy care if it's PS2 or PC or ...

Its PC only.. You have to import it.. Thats the only way I know of..

Obey the forum Rules!

PostPosted: 
masahiko (#35136)
AnimeNfo Site Staff

This shop sells Japanese game abroad.
http://www.himeya.com/
The price may be higher than you import the game by yourself.

By the way, I heard that bringing PC game in public is banned in Greece.
Whatís the matter with this law?

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message Send_email MSNM    Back_to_top 
Hex(f) (#54472)
AnimeNfo Warrior

はい、そうです。
But this is the first time that I hear about this law.
I don't think there will be a problem.
Or at least I wish so...

PostPosted: 
Hex(f) (#54472)
AnimeNfo Warrior

No luck with www.himeya.com.
Are you sure it is there?
Help me a bit if it is. Little more info...

PostPosted: 
Hex(f) (#54472)
AnimeNfo Warrior

No need to assist.
Just found it.
Thanks evone (esp masahiko)!

PostPosted: 
Caddberry (#27690)

Hex - you shouldnt double post.. You should use the edit button to add to the end of your last post.

Obey the forum Rules!

PostPosted: 
Michael Lilly (#66824)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Question about fantranslation and Haruka's endings

Konbanwa-gozimasu or Ohayo-gozimasu (depending on what time of day it is for y'all)

Two questions I have about the Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien game...

number 1: are there any fansub translations of the game out there anywhere?

and number 2: About the actual game play....and, most important to me (given that even having only seen the first 4 epis of the anime...yet I had to read the spoilers to find out the end, cause I wasn't sure I'd ever get the rest of the series) in playing the game, are there any "happy" endings for Haruka-chan where she possibly ends up with Takayuki-kun? or am I just being really naive, and really off my rocker, with the resulting necessity to rely on the ol' traditional standby of writing me own fanfic? Confused

----Hmmmm realizes this could possibly (possibly...ok..how about certainly) count as spoilers, except I don't know how to make a spoiler tag flow natually with the rest of the message (ohhhhh how I hate finger-mouse pads).

fb

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message    Back_to_top 
Shikama (#66793)
AnimeNfo Peasant

I think the game has different endings so there probably is one with Haruka (being the second most important) I think there's even a ending with the nurse or something

PostPosted: 
Caddberry (#27690)

question #1 - Not to my knowledge

#2 Probably. I think papa is probably right but I couldnt tell you as I havent played it. It is an H-game so it will have multiple endings with multiple girls..

Obey the forum Rules!

PostPosted: 
DarkCntry (#45489)
AnimeNfo Scout

Ok...

Question 1: No, currently there are no fan-related, nor professional, projects with KimiNozo.

Question 2: Each character, from Haruka, Mitsuki, Akane, down to even Ayu have an 'ending', both Good and Bad. Several variations can crop up here and there as well.

Spoiler for Haruka game ending :
Summed up, she ends up with Takayuki, friendship stays together, etc etc

On a related note, you can even further the happiness of KimiNozo with the Special Fan Disc, which lets even the events of KimiNozo not happen in multiple ways. Think of it as the "what-if" scenarios.

As for the Himeya links...

http://shop.himeya.com/products/adult_win_jp_ac/kimi_eien/kimi_eien.html
http://shop.himeya.com/products/adult_win_jp_ac/kimiga_special_fandisc/kimiga_special_fandisc.html

First link is the DVD Spec of KimiNozo, second link is for the Special Fan Disc.

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message Visit_website    Back_to_top 
Caddberry (#27690)

WOW THe game!!! Sweet!!! I wish it was in English, but THANKS Dark!!

Obey the forum Rules!

PostPosted: 
Doff (#45012)
AnimeNfo Radio Administrator

yeah, nice thanks... man i seriously NEED this game, in one way or the other....

www.animenfo.com/radio --------< Listen!

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message Visit_website AIM MSNM    Back_to_top 
Tabris (#53299)
AnimeNfo Scout

I wish the game was in English, after watching KgNE I really want to play on this game now, I wouldn't mind too much about the adult content of it, though playing such a game when my PC is in the living room lol

I still want it though.

ZOMG! Lolicopter power!

PostPosted: 
Taleyran (#66260)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Man, I'd kill to have that game. Too bad it wont do me any good even if I had got it... Well, maybe someday...

PostPosted: 
masahiko (#35136)
AnimeNfo Site Staff

I have the game I donít know when I bought it. I havenít opened the package yet.
I bought it because I heard that it was popular. However reading the review of this game, I donít want to try. Now that it is treated as the representative of ďUtsu GeĒ (depressing game). I like comical one.

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message Send_email MSNM    Back_to_top 
Caddberry (#27690)

masahiko (#35136) :
I have the game I donít know when I bought it. I havenít opened the package yet.
I bought it because I heard that it was popular. However reading the review of this game, I donít want to try. Now that it is treated as the representative of ďUtsu GeĒ (depressing game). I like comical one.

Hey look buddy.. If you dont want it you can be sending it my way.. LoL

Actually that wouldnt help because i cant read japanese.. Sad

Obey the forum Rules!

PostPosted: 
Michael Lilly (#66824)
AnimeNfo Peasant

why should that matter? I'd love to have the game and the fandisc (where you can drop the accident) just to have it, (and learn Nihongoga while I'm at it) and still play it. PC version of course.

PostPosted: 
Taleyran (#66260)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Michael Lilly (#66824) :
why should that matter? I'd love to have the game and the fandisc (where you can drop the accident) just to have it, (and learn Nihongoga while I'm at it) and still play it. PC version of course.

Wright! If only I could get my hands on it... By the way, the game is big? Maybe it's possible to find it in torrents? I'm on dial-up so the size is really critical for me.

PostPosted: 
Bebop (#48738)
AnimeNfo Scout

Id love to have the game even while it is an adult game the story of KGNE was just too good to pass up. Not knowing Japanese could very well be worth owning this game. Unless one of the companies subs it. Which would certainly be great.

Never question the avatar ^_^

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message AIM    Back_to_top 
DarkCntry (#45489)
AnimeNfo Scout

Bebop (#48738) :
Id love to have the game even while it is an adult game the story of KGNE was just too good to pass up. Not knowing Japanese could very well be worth owning this game. Unless one of the companies subs it. Which would certainly be great.

Only one of the English localizing companies has shown real interest, Peach Princess. However, due to the complexity of the program, the sheer length of it, and the amazing amount of dialog, it's probably never going to get translated.

It took almost 7 years for the English version of Little My Maid to come out, and that is still only a small amount to the size of KimiNozo.

PostPosted: 
Bebop (#48738)
AnimeNfo Scout

Well i guess that cancels out that idea Laughing Its too bad that it would really take so long to translate an ero game. Than again that goes to show you how much story is apart of the game considering, as you said, a large amount of dialog is in the game(at least thats what i hope a majority of the text was used for lol) I can live with the anime if all else fails. Still havent deleted it from my computer yet Smile

Never question the avatar ^_^

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message AIM    Back_to_top 
DarkCntry (#45489)
AnimeNfo Scout

Generally, eros aren't that hard to translate, generally...but with titles such as Kanon, AIR, and KimiNozo, the dialog has become so large that it makes them a heavy task. The dialog in KimiNozo alone is around 3 times the size of, say, Kana Imouto. KimiNozo's approx. lenght is around 12-15 hours, in a normal environment and averaging in reading speeds and selection time. That's actually quite a long time in terms to novel-based eros, and it shows the extent of how much dialog is in there.

Topping that, the ADV system that Age uses is pretty complex on a whole, and to extract, translate, and re-inject the dialog back in currently is pretty difficult if you don't have the inner-workings of it down.

There are a few English walkthroughs for the game, if you wish to attempt at it...most are pretty non-spoiling and assist in just translations over actual pathing.

PostPosted: 
Cynor (#76639)
AnimeNfo Scout

I realize this an older thread, in an older series... However I know that people still visit this every and now then.

Anyways, that being said, if you take a look at the himeya listing you'll see they want 70 USD ( :shock: ) for this. However the cost in Yen is 6,800. 100 Yen is about 1 USD. So the price in USD for this game is about 68. So they aren't upping the price too much...

Now, to just save the money Laughing

Oh also, a question to people:

Do you know if the special fandisk has the orriginal game with like an option in it for the alternate story? Or is it like a whole other game? I'd probably guess the second, but would be nice if the first was true.

Oh, also if anyone has a link to these english walkthroughs they could give me... (Don't see how this could be considered something that shouldn't be linked... But if you admins do I guess i'll try to find em on my own Laughing )

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message AIM MSNM    Back_to_top 
Stick (#5576)

actually, my concern has more to with the links. Since they have nudity in it. It's not exactly something people can pop up at work, and it goes against the rules since the webisite decided to post images of the nude scenes. I'll have to remove it unfortunately. If anyone wants to know the link, please PM Cynor.

edit: Turns out the links were posted by another user a long time ago.. hmm.

I guess it's cool if they remain. unfortunately i don't know the link locations. If you can, please edit your post and put back the links, but add a warning that it's not Work Safe as it does have nudity in it and the last thing you want is someone to get dirty looks from every female co-worker if they get caught browsing that site.

PostPosted: 
Cynor (#76639)
AnimeNfo Scout

I didn't even think of that... Good point. I truthfully didn't look at links in the pic... I pretty much just copied from somewhere else here. I think I will leave them out though, just because. I think I can make the point w/o them. (old habit to post links when i'm talking about something to help people out to know... but even though this is an older topic, I think people who came here would know about them lol)

PostPosted: 
DarkCntry (#45489)
AnimeNfo Scout

Yea, that was my fault stick, wasn't thinking really. Gomen.

As for the prices, considering shipping and other related import fees, the prices on Himeya aren't that bad.

As for the SFD, it's just the first section of the original game, extended to allow for the change of major events.

As for english walkthroughs, there really isn't one, a complete one anyways. Any of the ones that I believe to have existed no longer do and they only covered a small percentage of the game.

Since Himeya updated, I'll repost the new locations, with disclaimer this time Smile

WARNING: Some sections of these links are considered not safe for work, while they don't generally show graphic material, I cannot be held liable for what might happen if you come across them in a place you shouldn't Razz

KimiNozo DVD Spec

KimiNozo SFD

I paid a total of $73 for my DVD Spec version, $77 for my CD version, and $54 for SFD.

PostPosted: 
Cynor (#76639)
AnimeNfo Scout

Where did you find the CD spec one? I ask becuase I couldn't find it on hime site and I know about that program thingy that works partially to translate the game... (Think it was you who posted it on another board, but said it didn't work right with the dvd spec)

PostPosted: 
DarkCntry (#45489)
AnimeNfo Scout

Cynor (#76639) :
Where did you find the CD spec one? I ask becuase I couldn't find it on hime site and I know about that program thingy that works partially to translate the game... (Think it was you who posted it on another board, but said it didn't work right with the dvd spec)

More than likely it was me that posted that Wink

I got it as Himeya was finishing off their stock a little over a year ago. Finding it now is rather difficult.

PostPosted: 
Cynor (#76639)
AnimeNfo Scout

Heh, figures. I wonder if they have the DvD spec in stock now though... Cause i'm not familar with that site and their stocking. Oh well, not like I got that money atm anyways.

PostPosted: 
Roy Mustang (#68169)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Man, the game looks like a hentai game to me.. Crying or Very sad
Is really anime no more than hentai to some people?! (makes me just, sad)

PostPosted: 
DarkCntry (#45489)
AnimeNfo Scout

Roy Mustang (#68169) :

The game is a mature title, whether or not you consider it a hentai is a personal preference. Unlike most (see: 99%) of the other hentai titles, this one has a cohesive story and isn't just random blind sex. Your character isn't solely just trying to sleep with everyone.

PostPosted: 
Roy Mustang (#68169)
AnimeNfo Peasant

DarkCntry (#45489) :
The game is a mature title, whether or not you consider it a hentai is a personal preference. Unlike most (see: 99%) of the other hentai titles, this one has a cohesive story and isn't just random blind sex. Your character isn't solely just trying to sleep with everyone.

Ah, right.. Smile

PostPosted: 
Cynor (#76639)
AnimeNfo Scout

DarkCntry (#45489) :
Roy Mustang (#68169) :

Not to mention isn't the anime a pretty direct version of the game? Storyline wise that is. Minus the choices you as a player make in the game of course.

PostPosted: 
Caddberry (#27690)

DarkCntry (#45489) :
Roy Mustang (#68169) :

Big story or not.. You can still sleep with all the characters.. or the main ones, and mask it however you wish.. It's still an h-game generally speaking.

Obey the forum Rules!

PostPosted: 
DarkCntry (#45489)
AnimeNfo Scout

Caddberry (#27690) :
DarkCntry (#45489) :
Roy Mustang (#68169) :

Big story or not.. You can still sleep with all the characters.. or the main ones, and mask it however you wish.. It's still an h-game generally speaking.

And there lies the problem, 'generally speaking' Smile Comparing KimiNozo to say, Jinkou Shoujo or something won't work Razz

PostPosted: 
Caddberry (#27690)

DarkCntry (#45489) :
Caddberry (#27690) :
DarkCntry (#45489) :
Roy Mustang (#68169) :

And there lies the problem, 'generally speaking' Smile Comparing KimiNozo to say, Jinkou Shoujo or something won't work Razz

I'm not saying that it's a standard h-game.. The story is way indepth and its MUCH more vast than a standard h-game.. But the fact of the matter is that it is still an h-game..

The colors of the rainbow are vastly different, but they are all colors of the rainbow.

Fiction books are vastly different.. even more so than colors.. but they are still fiction books..

Obey the forum Rules!

PostPosted: 
DarkCntry (#45489)
AnimeNfo Scout

And what about those with the all-ages versions? Razz

PostPosted: 
Caddberry (#27690)

DarkCntry (#45489) :
And what about those with the all-ages versions? Razz

An 'all ages version' wouldnt be an h-game it would then turn into a story game.. Still though.. KgNE is an h-game.. It may just so happen that there is a g-rated version, but its still an h-game..

Showgirls is a stripper movie.. It's rated NC-17..

Even if they made it G-rated by cutting nearly evertying in the flick.. it's still a stripper movie..

Obey the forum Rules!

PostPosted: 
DarkCntry (#45489)
AnimeNfo Scout

Pshhh...don't get all logical and crud Razz

PostPosted: 
Caddberry (#27690)

DarkCntry (#45489) :

LoL I am logical..

I'm just saying its an h-game .. No matter how you slice it.. it's an h-game.. Even if you take the h our its still in essence an h-game.. but the fact the undeniable fact is that it's an h-game.. lol

Obey the forum Rules!

PostPosted: 
DarkCntry (#45489)
AnimeNfo Scout

Caddberry (#27690) :
DarkCntry (#45489) :

LoL I am logical..

I'm just saying its an h-game .. No matter how you slice it.. it's an h-game.. Even if you take the h our its still in essence an h-game.. but the fact the undeniable fact is that it's an h-game.. lol

But just go away Razz

PostPosted: 
Caddberry (#27690)

DarkCntry (#45489) :
Caddberry (#27690) :
DarkCntry (#45489) :

LoL I am logical..

But just go away Razz

Now look what happened we completely took over the thread.. LoL That's not a good thing.. Someone else has to have some input on this thread..

Obey the forum Rules!

PostPosted: 
Display_posts:   Sort_by:   
 Posts_count   Goto_page: 1, 2 Next
Post_new_topic   Reply_to_topic View_previous_topicView_next_topic
 Forum_index » Anime Series Discussion Forum » Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
Jump_to:  

Rules_post_cannot
Rules_reply_cannot
Rules_edit_cannot