Forum_index » Anime Series Discussion Forum » Love Hina
The ending of Love Hina Again.
Moderators: AnimeNfo Forum Moderator
Post_new_topic   Reply_to_topic View_previous_topicView_next_topic
 Posts_count  
Wizard-of-Oz (#21859)
AnimeNfo Juggernaut

The ending of Love Hina Again.

I would just like to know who else thought the ending of Love Hina Again just kind of left you hanging? Nothing like the ending of the Manga, which was awsome.

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message AIM    Back_to_top 
ShinJun (#11148)
AnimeNfo Peasant

I acvtually didn't read the love hina again manga(didn't know they had it, thought they were only anime ovas) but the anime version did leave me a impression that when they finalllllyyy get together they shut it off... they didn;t do anything special they just reconfessed and that was that(also they kissed...( if yu know where they have love hina again manga online can i get the link)

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message Send_email AIM MSNM    Back_to_top 
KeV (#22386)
AnimeNfo Peasant

i believe that the anime version was too short, 3 eps is rather boring

i started watchin animes with love hina, that was then i got hooked up with it...
however, love hina again was too short, they shoulda make it longer than 3 eps

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message Visit_website    Back_to_top 
Wizard-of-Oz (#21859)
AnimeNfo Juggernaut

Actually there was no "Love Hina Again manga" its just a way for them to continue with the story in the anime series without having to release more episodes onto tv.

PostPosted: 
ShinJun (#11148)
AnimeNfo Peasant

O ok so then the ovas was just an add on which they still couldn't tie the series...

PostPosted: 
Wizard-of-Oz (#21859)
AnimeNfo Juggernaut

ShinJun (#11148) :
O ok so then the ovas was just an add on which they still couldn't tie the series...

Precisly.

MySpace
Forum FAQ
Forum Rules

PostPosted: 
ShinJun (#11148)
AnimeNfo Peasant

But the manga , aside from the anime series show more tenacity of keitaro then the anime can ever muster up...(took 20 or so episodes where they can really be together but only a few volumes to really hit it off but not the whole way...

PostPosted: 
shdoMonk (#20469)
AnimeNfo Peasant

The ending

It is unfortunate that they stopped the series after the OVA's.
It was good that they released Love Hina Again, also the 27th episode to the series as an extra.

Also, if your in the US, watch out for the Love Hina Again:Movie.
It is just the OVA's that have been dubbed in english I found this out the hard way. I thought it was the conclusion to the series, but all it was is the OVA series that I already imported..

Yeah the OVA leaves off around volume 12 in the manga series.
Which does leave the possibility of the remaining 2 volumes being animated.

The manga may have been better, but I wish that they would hurry up and finish the animated series. The ending is too good to left untouched by the animation team.

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message    Back_to_top 
abkicksa (#4223)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Not only that, but it leaves out Volume 10, which I thought was one of the best of the series. It explained a lot of things, especially why Mutsumi backs off of Keitaro for the rest of the series/manga. Love Hina Again crammed too much stuff together and didn't flow like the rest of the series. Still, three more OVAs could have saved it a bit, but I still don't like what they did with it.

PostPosted: 
Wizard-of-Oz (#21859)
AnimeNfo Juggernaut

abkicksa (#4223) :
Not only that, but it leaves out Volume 10, which I thought was one of the best of the series. It explained a lot of things, especially why Mutsumi backs off of Keitaro for the rest of the series/manga. Love Hina Again crammed too much stuff together and didn't flow like the rest of the series. Still, three more OVAs could have saved it a bit, but I still don't like what they did with it.

Thatsz true but in the anime Mutsumi doesnt really come on to Kietaro that hard. Because I remember that in the anime she ends up being some sort of distant relative or something like that. I remember grandma Hinata saying something like that.

MySpace
Forum FAQ
Forum Rules

PostPosted: 
ShinJun (#11148)
AnimeNfo Peasant

The anime seems like it is headed to become on of those harem animes...
In the manga su went all out with keiitaro but the manga she wasn't with him like in the anime...(not until the last 4 volumes where you see what she really is...
Thye construed the backgrounds of the character alotbut not on the urashima side... (everyone else got either a new back ground or just changhed it into a different one(shinobu got a new backgound)) In the manga you won't see extras, like naru's sister or kentaro.

PostPosted: 
Fuhrur (#13095)
AnimeNfo Peasant

The manga was a humourous romantic story which I found extremely entertaining.

The first 26 episodes tried to have fun with the characters. The two specials tried to get the story back and Love Hina Again decided to take all that was good with the manga, and throw it out the window in exchange for fanservice.

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message Visit_website AIM YIM MSNM 
Stumpinator2000 (#15704)
AnimeNfo Scout

i will agree with the post before mine.... they truly fucked it up

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message AIM MSNM    Back_to_top 
Wizard-of-Oz (#21859)
AnimeNfo Juggernaut

ShinJun (#11148) :
In the manga you won't see extras, like naru's sister or kentaro.

Actually in the 14th volume there is a picture of a little kid who looks like Naru's sister from the anime. So thats what im guessing they based that on. But it doesnt say that the pick is her sister, it really doesnt say anything about that person at all. But its still there. I think it was a wedding scene.

MySpace
Forum FAQ
Forum Rules

PostPosted: 
Stumpinator2000 (#15704)
AnimeNfo Scout

hehe... you're absolutely right... it was at the very end... i remember causue it also made me curious.... as of Kentaro, he's nowhere to be seen at all....

PostPosted: 
Wizard-of-Oz (#21859)
AnimeNfo Juggernaut

Yeah the kentaro part was just another thing they put in there for extra comic releaf. Even though I thought he was a friggen idoit and really didnt need to be in there at all.

MySpace
Forum FAQ
Forum Rules

PostPosted: 
Stumpinator2000 (#15704)
AnimeNfo Scout

lol... agreed....

PostPosted: 
Muzzy (#33894)
AnimeNfo Peasant

shdoMonk you wrote that "The manga may have been better, but I wish that they would hurry up and finish the animated series"

are they going to make more love hina anime ep? or is it just me thats hoping for a better ending?? Confused [/url][/b]

PostPosted: 
Muzzy (#33894)
AnimeNfo Peasant

in the anime i mean... the manga ending was gr8

PostPosted: 
Muzzy (#33894)
AnimeNfo Peasant

I was just wondering if anyone have any suggestions on what i should read/watch now that i have watched and read love hina (twice Very Happy)

Does akamatsu ken have any other good series?
What do you guys recommend?

PostPosted: 
Wizard-of-Oz (#21859)
AnimeNfo Juggernaut

The only other manga series that I know of by him is "A.I. Love You" its distrobuted in the US by Tokyopop.

MySpace
Forum FAQ
Forum Rules

PostPosted: 
Yariel (#33899)
AnimeNfo Peasant

The other manga is Magister Negi Magi, the anime OAV shall be maked ASAP. The stories char is looks like LH selection char :
1. Main char like Keitaro
Looks like keitaro who wearing small glasses and have intelect face, however he only 10 years old boy that make him very cure and handsome (shounen)
2. Many girl that have mixed, or a part personality from LH about 30 person or more
Mostly from Naru (Cruel, strong, Strict, like to hit, etc))
Some from Mutsumi-san (goof of, kinda stupid, calm face, have wisdom, etc)
Some from Shinobu but mixed with Nyamo (honest, shy, smart, outgoing, etc)
Some from Sara (Naughty, mischief makers, rude, etc)
Some from Kitsune (Perv, adultery, deceivable, gossip makers, trouble mackers, etc)
Some like Kaolla (Marshal art, Stupid but sometimes genius, trouble maker)
Some like Motoko (Strong, outgoing, honest, stern)

The char have the best personality from LH like Motoko, anyone wish her to be more honest and outgoing with main char right, so be it.

About Keitaro, at LH later he seems so old even more smarter, at this time almost all trait from older come + Wisdom + Magic + Young

About all the other char to make them more chasing main char, well All the other char is chasing him since he is so cute.

The Story is : The kingdom of magic have several test, one of them is Negi (main Char) have a job as a teacher at school in Japan (figures Wink ) but what he is teaching is an all girl school and all is older than him so the student is kinda clingging at him.

If you hard to image it .... think about Harry Potter char entering Love Hina Dormitory, but with a lot of girl Embarassed

it's a good one, you should read it, even LH manga is still being read by me Many times over and over

Waiting for Magister Negi Magi Anime .... Cool

PostPosted: 
Syzgu (#38202)
AnimeNfo Peasant

wait... are they going to finish the anime?

PostPosted: 
Erium Kross (#41987)
AnimeNfo Scout

The OVAs did leave me a bit hanging. Instead of making a fourth episode, it felt like they wanted to just cram that last part in the third which made me dissapointed. And from what I've noticed, Keitaro doesn't get his ass kicked as often in the manga. I hated when there was a good moment between Naru and Keitaro, when suddenly BAM! he flies into the sky. I know it was meant to be funny, so I had to force myself to laugh... Ha... ha... It's like, "OK! WE GET IT! YOU THINK HE'S A PERVERT! STOP BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF HIM!"

My anime list: http://www.animenfo.com/myanimedb.php?userid=41987

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message Send_email AIM    Back_to_top 
ahp (#43308)
AnimeNfo Juggernaut

Yes, the end wasn't too good, to be honest Sad. Imo that isn't too much of an end.

I'm getting the manga atm, so I hope that _will_ be better, as many people write Smile

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message Send_email Visit_website    Back_to_top 
Erium Kross (#41987)
AnimeNfo Scout

ahp (#43308) :
Yes, the end wasn't too good, to be honest Sad. Imo that isn't too much of an end.

I'm getting the manga atm, so I hope that _will_ be better, as many people write Smile

I just recently got it myself, and yes, the manga is better. It's neat because there are little things in the series you see, and think nothing of, and then realize, "Oh, that's why!" when you read the manga. You may know what I mean when you read it.

My anime list: http://www.animenfo.com/myanimedb.php?userid=41987

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message Send_email AIM    Back_to_top 
chiefen (#43401)
AnimeNfo Peasant

A Fourth Love Hina Again episode

Actually, they began to make a fourth episode of Love Hina Again. But for some reason it was never completed. On the soundtrack from Love Hina Again there are 30 minutes of sounds and spoken lines from a whole episode. I wonder why they never completed it.

Here you can read what it's about: http://www.jupiterstar.com/anime/lovehina/shinobu2-episodes_epilogue.html?e

It's pretty fun to listen through it, altough you don't understand a word(if you don't speak japanese, that is). Search on DC or some other program for the soundtrack or just buy it.

PostPosted: 
Last Exile (#35342)
AnimeNfo Description Editor

yes, Volume 10 of the manga is the most critical in understnading the turth between what really happened early on between Keitaro, Naru and Mutsumi. It was perhaps the best volume of them all. Yet the original series leaves the 'girl from the past' in the air come the series, nothing new in either special, and the OAV doesn't do much to explain it either.

This OAV seemed to be more about sex jokes and making a soppy yet ridiculous ending. It is hardly honest to the manga, which did it properly. I'm surprised the original author of Love Hina wasn't that outspoken about the conversion. Then agian, it sells well, so maybe he doesn't mind...

PostPosted: 
  Read_profile Send_private_message Send_email MSNM    Back_to_top 
Nick (#77502)
AnimeNfo Peasant

hello..sorry for bringing this up again and maybe its already too late but is there any chance they make a new Love Hina series?..it was great and i laughed a lot but come on..it deserves a much better ending and also it would be fun to see whats next after they get together Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: 
Elvis_Maximus (#66405)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Read the manga, as it is the source material and much more detailed (plus it goes on from the end of Love Hina Again). If you STILL want more after that... you should check out my fanfic </plug> Wink

It is most likely too late, Akamatsu and his team have moved on and are working on Negima now...

PostPosted: 
Nick (#77502)
AnimeNfo Peasant

hi Smile sorry but i ve got one more question here..there are 25 eps in the Love Hina series..after that there are xmas and spring special and then its Love Hina again which is 3 more eps or am i wrong?..i had watched it long ago so i dont remember Embarassed could you guys explain me how it goes after the 25 eps?

PostPosted: 
Elvis_Maximus (#66405)
AnimeNfo Peasant

Well.. let's see here..

Love Hina - 25 (I think)
Love Hina Xmas Special - 1
Love Hina Spring Special - 1 (I think)
Love Hina Again - 3 (I think)

so there should be 29.... don't quote me on that though, I was never really into the anime so much...

Why don't you use www.animenfo.com (you remember that place? Wink) And look them up though... that will tell you..

PostPosted: 
Nick (#77502)
AnimeNfo Peasant

thanks...well i ve look it up at animenfo but cant really undestand so decided to ask about it here...thanks though Cool

PostPosted: 
Thomas(akaTammo) (#57694)
AnimeNfo Review Moderator

series had 24 episodes. Than episode 25 came out with extras on DVD's (probably DVD's, for sure with extras).

Episode 25 provides little plot, and it's basically just a standard episode which probably happened even before episode 22.

Later we have Christmas Special, later we have Spring Special, and after that all ends with OVA, Love Hina Again.

SO chronology goes like this:
series (24 +1 episodes)
Christmas Special (1 movie)
Spring Special (1 movie)
Love Hina Again - OVA (3 episodes)

And You may look up manga for even more closure. :-)
Useful Info ** Moderating related stuff ** My anime opinions ** Adorable quotes

PostPosted: 
Big_Fir (#92297)
AnimeNfo Peasant

I think episode 25 is an extra on the Christmas Speical DVD.

For those who read the manga, check out http://www.animenfo.com/forums/topic6958.html In April 3rd, 2005, it was Naru and Keitaro's wedding day!!!!!

How cool is that!!! Even though it's been a while since Love Hina was made, the wedding seems to re-ignite the Love Hina craze!

PostPosted: 
Geo (#67199)
AnimeNfo Peasant

On what volume of the manga did that appeared?
I watched the OVA but I want more!!!

PostPosted: 
Edited_time_total
  Read_profile Send_private_message Send_email YIM    Back_to_top 
Thomas(akaTammo) (#57694)
AnimeNfo Review Moderator

I think Geo You just wrote one MEGA SPOILER and proved You never even BOTHERED to read the faq. I suggest You corect both mistakes IMMEDIATELY.

Your post is reported.
Useful Info ** Moderating related stuff ** My anime opinions ** Adorable quotes

PostPosted: 
Display_posts:   Sort_by:   
 Posts_count  
Post_new_topic   Reply_to_topic View_previous_topicView_next_topic
 Forum_index » Anime Series Discussion Forum » Love Hina
Jump_to:  

Rules_post_cannot
Rules_reply_cannot
Rules_edit_cannot